I am US citizen; will be flying to Siem Reap. Then I want to take the bus to Ho Chi Minh. How do I get Vietnam visa in Siem Reap? Roger Grafilo

Dear Roger Grafilo,

Since you travel to Vietnam by bus, you are required to get a visa for Vietnam prior to your departure to Vietnam. As you are US citizens, you are eligible to get an e-visa for Vietnam if you are staying in Vietnam for no more than 30 days in tourism purpose. The information about how to get an e-visa for Vietnam can be found here: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-vietnam-e-visa/ 

Otherwise, you need can contact Vietnam embassy in Cambodia to get your visa for Vietnam. As there is no Vietnam embassy in Siem Reap, you can contact the Consulate General of Vietnam in Battambang, Cambodia to get the visa.

Hopefully this information is clear to you.

In case you have any further information, kindly contact us at +84.946.583.583 or [email protected]

Kind regards,