If I obtain a re-entry visa upon arrival for Vietnam, can I use it later at land border crossings? Haley.

Dear Haley,

Please be informed that with the re-entry visa for Vietnam upon arrival (also called Vietnam multiple entry visa on arrival), you only need to have your first entry into Vietnam by air to get visa stamped. And then you can exit and re-enter Vietnam by any means of transport.

You can see full updated details about this kind of visa here, which cover how to get a multiple entry visa on arrival for Vietnam and how much it costs.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,