I want to get a visa on arrival and I see that I need to prepare 02 passport photos to get visa stamped at Vietnam airport. So, what are Vietnam visa photo size requirements? Are they the same for all nationalities? Thanks a lot. Samuel.
Please be informed that to the Vietnam visa photo size is the same for those getting a visa on arrival for Vietnam.
Its size should be 4 x 6 cm (standard Vietnamese photo size) or 2 x 2 inches.
In addition, the Vietnam visa photo requirements also include:
- The photos should be identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The photos must be in color, printed on bond paper or professional photo paper
- They must be full face, front view with a solid, plain bright background.
- A hat or headgear must be kept out, unless it must be worn for religious purpose.
- The outfit with the exception of religious attire should not be worn.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons.
- In some special cases, consistent objects like prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar items are still accepted
- No smile. Just keep a neutral expression.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.