I am traveling with my daughter, 6 years old. We are from Canada. I need a one month tourist visa for Vietnam. Does my daughter also need a visa in her passport?

Yes. You also need to get a visa for your daughter. The procedure to get visa to Vietnam for her is the same as for you. 

If you are traveling to Vietnam by air, you can obtain a visa approval letter online for you both and then get visa stamped at Vietnam airport. This way to get visa for Vietnam is called visa on arrival.

You can see details about 3 steps to get it here.

Should you need assistance, feel free to contact us at:  +84.946.583.583; or [email protected].

Best regards,