- Citizens of Chile - APEC Business Travel Card Holders
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 1:51 PM
- Citizens of Laos - Citizens of Cambodia - Citizens of Thailand - Citizens of Malaysia - Citizens of Singapore -Citizens of Indonesia -Citizens...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 1:53 PM
- Citizens of Philippines
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 1:54 PM
- Citizens of Japan - Citizens of South Korea -Citizens of Sweden -Citizens of Denmark -Citizens of Finland -Citizens of Norway -Citizens of Rus...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 1:57 PM
- Citizens of United Kingdom - Citizens of France - Citizens of Germany - Citizens of Spain - Citizens of Italy
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 1:59 PM
- Citizens of Belarus
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 2:00 PM
- Citizens of Brunei - Citizens of Myanmar
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 1:55 PM
Those directly traveling to Phu Quoc Island are exempted from Vietnam visa for up to 30 days there. In case they wish to stay there for over 30 days or wish...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 2:01 PM
- Your country has signed bilateral or unilateral visa exemption agreement with Vietnam - Your stay duration should be no longer than the granted duratio...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 2:16 PM
I and my wife Vietnam in January 2019 and stayed there for 15 days under free visa (We are both British passport holders). Now we want to fly back to Vietna...
Tue, 10 Sep, 2019 at 5:08 PM